The mission of CVCS is to equip our students to grow in excellence spiritually, academically, socially and physically through God’s truth and wisdom.
At Cascade View Christian School we believe that our character and values powerfully demonstrate our love for God and His word. We strive to demonstrate to all who walk through our doors that we live our lives immersed in the fruit of the Spirit. Without the fruits of Spirit, we would be unable to fulfill our destiny in Christ and the gifts that God has hidden inside of us would remain locked away forever. “But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.” Galatians 5:22-23
• Love: You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. A second is equally important: Love your neighbor as yourself. The entire law and all the demands of the prophets are based on these two commandments. -Matthew 22: 36-40 (NLT)
• Joy: Don’t be dejected and sad, for the joy of the Lord is your strength! –Nehemiah 8:10
• Peace: Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need and thank Him for all He has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus. – Philippians 4:6-7 (NLT)
• Patience: Dear brothers and sisters, when troubles of any kind come your way, consider it an opportunity for great joy. For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow. So let it grow, for when your endurance is fully developed, you will be perfect and complete, needing nothing. James 1:2-4 (NLT)
• Kindness: If you do this, you will live many years, and your life will be satisfying. Never let loyalty and kindness leave you! Tie them around your neck as a reminder. Write them deep within your heart. Then you will find favor with both God and people, and you will earn a good reputation. -Proverbs 3:2-4 (NLT)
• Goodness: For once you were full of darkness, but now you have light from the Lord. So live as people of light! For this light produces only what is good and right and true. –Ephesians 5:8-9 (NLT)
• Faithfulness: Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about the things we cannot see. –Hebrews 11:1
• Gentleness: You should clothe yourselves instead with the beauty that comes from within, the unfading beauty of a gentle, quiet spirit, which is so precious to God. -1 Peter 3:4
• Self-Control: So I say, let the Holy Spirit guide your lives. Then you won’t be doing what your sinful nature craves. –Galatians 16
We believe that our character and values powerfully demonstrate our love for God and His word. We strive to demonstrate the fruits of the Spirit to all who we encounter, and we endeavor to teach our students to do the same. “But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. Against such things there is no law.” Galatians 5:22-23
At CVCS, we have a desire to educate students in an environment of academic rigor, personal discipline, and Christian discipleship. Our low student-teacher ratio provides our students with unparalleled individual attention.
At CVCS, we strive to nurture the whole child for the glory of God. We emphasize the importance of teaching our students to be thinkers and doers, with a clear understanding that God is in charge and directs our paths. We have been in this community since 2001 and currently serve preschool through high school students.
School is closed until the end of the 2020 school year or until further notice. We are providing distance and online learning during the closure. Please call us at 503-769-3356 if you need any assistance.